Monday, March 24, 2008

Playing in the snow on March 23

So we went to the park for my birthday and played a little fetch with our dog baxter... He had terrible time.. probably cause we kept throwing the darn football onto the ice, and he couldnt get his footing to catch it....

Then we decided to go sledding, this is always great fun, Even Baxter got into it... until he just couldnt take anymore and tried to pitch the sleds...

At this point, we thought perhaps a trip over to the playground was in order, we had only been at the park for an hour and a half for peets sake, we couldnt go home yet....

So, we played on the slides (Baxter dont like them), we played on the Merry GO Round (He didnt mind that so much... just stood there and got dizzy), he liked all the trees... yep you guessed it, markin his territory....

So, we have decided to make a video for your veiwing enjoyment....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very Cute... I started lauphing when he began terrerizing the sled.. reminded me of a little vaccume accident. I have to be honost though.. I was really looking forward to some video footage of the little dog swirling around and around at the park ... oh well.. It was good though.

Visitors to my site


View My Stats

My Family's Legacy...

Birthday's & Anniversary's