Wednesday, March 5, 2008

And we get MORE snow.... will it never end...

Only in Michigan... So last night just I get home from work the onset of our "Winter Storm" is beginning to hit... Big flakes, but I am not worried, we are getting used to this crap right....


Wrong, this is what it looks like at 1000 pm as I am getting home from the gym... look at the size of those flakes, and how fast it is coming down... I had to shovel the drive before pulling in, (didnt want the ice in the morning you know)

Though you cnat see the flakes, (I turned off the flash) this is how my street looked at 11:00 at night... I had shoveled no less than 5 inches out of my driveway... (lots of drifting...

looking the other direction down the street.. .to get an indication of how deep it is, look at the ruts in the road..

No comments:

Visitors to my site


View My Stats

My Family's Legacy...

Birthday's & Anniversary's