Monday, March 31, 2008

My Birthday celebrations...

First I had a couple of good friends over for a BBQ...

Yummy, not so good for ya food...

I settled for a burger and a small amount of tater salad

Then it was off to Hamlin Pub....



First I was introduced to the Juice... and it comes in a bucket... LOL
Wow is that good.

My Cousin Angie was there, and my Hubby Joe


My good friend Laura, her BF Jay, and Jay's friend Chris.. *Jay is on the right

My friends John & Heather

Here is a pic of me and the girls....

after a long night of drinkin buckets of rum.. .LOL


This is Laura, and her mom Sue...

Me & Heather...

Even Kevin (the best man in my wedding) came :)
This is me and Angie...



We have determined there should be a limit to how many buckets of Rum should be consumed in one night, I can proudly say, I did not have that many, but that is a lot of liquer for only $5... and damn is it good...



Thanks to everyone who came out and celebrated with me...

2 comments:

Reagan said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Brenda said...

Melanie, besides the ecards I sent you for your birhtday, I should have left a message here too. This is going to look really late, but you know better. Glad you had such a nice time on your birthday. Rum is good! :-) May this year bring you all your dreams and wishes.
Happy Birthday Melanie! xoxo

Visitors to my site


View My Stats

My Family's Legacy...

Birthday's & Anniversary's