Monday, March 10, 2008

My New Neice... Aubrey Lyn

I finally got to meet my new Neice Aubrey Lyn...














Here I am with my brother Aaron (Aubrey's Daddy)





And Here I am with Reagan (Aubrey's Mommy)





Aaron is totally smitten with his first born...














Here is the happy family... Aaron, Reagan & Aubrey

This is Aaron, Myself, and my sister Amanda











Alysha Got to hold Little Aubrey....











And so did Sarah and Libbey



And Thomas did too...




Getting to know my neice, she would rather not pause for pictures




















Look at the way Aubrey stares at her daddy... she follows his voice all over...

1 comment:

Reagan said...

What a beautiful baby! The cutest baby I've ever seen. lol.

Visitors to my site


View My Stats

My Family's Legacy...

Birthday's & Anniversary's