Monday, March 10, 2008

I thought we had it bad... Was I wrong














So this weekend, I decided that I would visit my sister in Ohio... THere were many reasons for this visit...





1st... I was adopting my brother's puppy.





2nd... my sister in law needed support





3rd... always fun to visit family...





After talking to Joe, we decided, it would be best for me to travel on Friday... Here is a picture of my van parked at the quickie mart, at 2:19 in the morning....





This picture was taken later the same morning at 9:03. Notice the amount of snow on the ground... not too bad, but looking crazy out there...




To give you an idea, Ohio has differnet levels of emergency.. standard is level 1, Level two it is recommended you dont drive... level 3, you can be ticketed if caught on the roads... at this point it is level 2...





This picture was taken at 10:30

and here is my van at 11:13 am... Needless to say, the appointment I was attending was postponed till Sunday, and Russ, Amanda & I played in the snow... see the next blog for pics of that...

No comments:

Visitors to my site


View My Stats

My Family's Legacy...

Birthday's & Anniversary's