Thursday, February 19, 2009

Winter Cold Rush

Our local Civic center put on a Ice show and opened up our ice... In the summer, the ice is our water fountain, but it made some "slippery ice" according to Sarah...




Here are some cool pictures of some ice sculptures that were done at the ice show....











I particularly like the picture of Micky taking the picture, thought it was neat.. so I had the kids face Mickey's camera by standing next to Minnie...









Then the kids were off to try their skills on ice skates... Tom, well he got tired of it quickly, he doesnt like the pain that comes with falling on the ice... lol... BUT Sarah and Alysha loved it... I see lessons in the future...

No comments:

Visitors to my site


View My Stats

My Family's Legacy...

Birthday's & Anniversary's