Thursday, February 19, 2009

Storage Room turned Game Room

I find myself in the mood to change some things around my house these days... So, I took on the task of converting my Storage Room (the room below my kitchen) into a game room for the kids... The ultimate plan is to put the TV in there, with the gaming systems, a futon and some game chairs... I figure that way the kids messes might be more contained...











I think the room came out pretty nice, and it was free, as I had all the supplies and paint on hand.. YEAH ME!!!...









I did have a small accident though... oops, guess I cant use an old paint bucket as a step ladder... it was more brittle than I thought, and yes, I fell through.. .Alysha was beside her self laughing at me, so I figured I would pause and let her get a picture... since she was having so much fun.... lol

No comments:

Visitors to my site


View My Stats

My Family's Legacy...

Birthday's & Anniversary's