Monday, February 23, 2009

We got a FISH TANK




A big one too... lol... I just love Craigs list... it has helped me out soo much in the past couple of weeks... but this week we aquired ourselves a new fish tank... a 30 gallon tank, with oak stand and ALL the accesories... plus 5 fish...




When we purchased the tank, it came with 5 fish... one scum sucker, two red ones, and two brown ones...


Since then, we have purchased a couple sharks, a couple of blue ones, a white one, a pink one, a bunch of gold fish (that I might add are not all gold) Now we have about 19 fish... the kids love to watch them swimming around....


1 comment:

Reagan said...

I bet Aubrey would love this. Maybe I should check craigslist to see if there are any tanks in our area.

Visitors to my site


View My Stats

My Family's Legacy...

Birthday's & Anniversary's