Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tom's Reward for being the second top seller in popcorn

On Thursday last week (yeah, I am running behind on my posting)... Tom's Cub Scout Pack had a meeting with a hawian luau theme... there were smoothies, and they played games... there was a contest to see who could hula hoop the longest, (Tom didnt win :( ) There was a limbo contest, Tom made it to the final 15, then he didnt win... However, as a reward for selling more than $750 in popcorn, the scouts got to Pie any of the Pack leaders... Tom, being that he sold almost $1600 in popcorn, and was the second highest seller in the entire pack (not too bad for a first timer), chose his den leader... Mrs Giline Arabu... I have attached the video for your enjoyment...


1 comment:

Reagan said...

I can't open the video :-( But I'm sure he enjoyed throwin' that pie.

Visitors to my site


View My Stats

My Family's Legacy...

Birthday's & Anniversary's