Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Impromtu Visit with Amanda & her family

This weekend, me and the kids made an impromtu visit to my sisters place... She lives a mere 3 hours away... we left on Friday, and returned Sunday afternoon, we had a ton of fun... got to watch Ryanne, Reagan, and Jerry play basket ball, hit East of Chicago for some pizza and salad (:D) and also managed to bring home pizza as they were clearing out the buffet table, and were happened to be the only ones there taking up just four tables... LOL... HEre are some pictures of our weekend... I will leave the basketball pics for Amanda to post as they are her kids.. In addition to basketball & pizza, as anyone in the Halifax Clan knows, there was both games and alcohol involved...

I also got to meet some friends of the Roley's













1 comment:

Reagan said...

Not being able to have impromtu visits is what makes me miss living close to family :-(

Visitors to my site


View My Stats

My Family's Legacy...

Birthday's & Anniversary's