Monday, January 14, 2008

Alysha, Tom & Sarah

So, this weekend, my kids took their piggy banks to the my bank, and they all opened their very own savings accounts... The thing I like about my bank is that they have age appropriate accounts. The statements will come addressed to each of them every month in a fashion that they can understand with "flyers" geared towards their age groups.. .they are all really excited to start earning money on their money...

Sarah has a "Scribbler" Account
Tom has a "Penny Pinchers" account
and Alysha has a "Blast" account...

Wish them luck in their saving goals...

1 comment:

Reagan said...

Age appropriate statements?! That's awesome. Great way to teach a child the value of a dollar.

Visitors to my site


View My Stats

My Family's Legacy...

Birthday's & Anniversary's