Friday, December 26, 2008


This year, on Christmas eve, we decided to go sledding... NOW.. the weather outside was frightful (it was sprinkling, yep rain), but the ride, was so delightful... lol... I wish I could have included the song on the video Alysha and I created... but give it a watch... you might get a chuckle, or you might just laugh at our insanity... we left when it started to pour...





I am pleased to say with all that rain, we still have snow outside, and will be going sledding again today !!! with a new toboggan...

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Looked like a fun packed day on the snow hill! It would have been fun to join all of you. Loved the wipe outs, snow in the faces, the speed you all aquired and the crashes! The cheers filling the air is stimulating and the total craziness was very apparent..... Memories. Enjoy. :-)

Visitors to my site


View My Stats

My Family's Legacy...

Birthday's & Anniversary's