Friday, December 26, 2008

On Christmas Eve (later that night) I let the girls sit and play computer games while Tom & Joe played the X-Box... they all had a great time...















Christmas Morning!!!!


Joe thinks I am hilarious, I was so excited that at 3:30 in the morning, I woke up saying that I am worse than the kids, and I got up to go and make some coffee, at 4:30 I gave up and woke them all up... lol.... darn kids... tryin to sleep in... geez, its christmas for peets sake...


When they finally did get up, this is what they saw, Santahad moved the couch to make room for all the presents...

still half asleep they pause for a photo....












I guess that explains why the plate of cookies started out looking like this



And was like this on Christmas morning... lol






Merry Christmas Everyone!!!




No comments:

Visitors to my site


View My Stats

My Family's Legacy...

Birthday's & Anniversary's