Thursday, August 14, 2008

Went to See Poison


So when we got there, as we were standing in line, it started to pour on us.. .Thank God Jay suggested we get pavilion seats...


First up, Sebastian Bach, formerly from Skid Row. He put on a pretty good show,















Next up was Dokken, I didnt really care for their show, no energy in it.. .and I didnt know any of the songs... :(

Finally, Poison took the stage... Brett against doctors orders was doing the show, so there were a couple of times when the band would do solo's so he could rest a little.. .but all in all... .AWSOME SHOW






And I met a new friend, Leslie... She drove all the way from Marquette to see Laura, and to attend the concert.. .It was a pleasure meeting you!!

And I saw a few other friends there... April, Charlene & Stacy... was really nice to see you guys...

1 comment:

Reagan said...

Awwww....what's wrong with hotty Brett Michaels?

Visitors to my site


View My Stats

My Family's Legacy...

Birthday's & Anniversary's