Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Before leaving to go Camping




After work on Friday ( I got out early so we could leave earlier) I had to hit the store for our last minute supplies... While in Kroger, somebody hit my van... they left no number, no name, they just left... Here is what I found as I was walking up on my van...


Beleive it or not, I actually looked at the van, and said, oops wrong van... went to walk buy and noticed it was in fact MY VAN... what the hell....


Have you ever done that... look at it.. say it looks like mine, but that wasnt there... must not be mine...


GRRRR.... Was not a great start to my vacation

and I dont think the damage will cost more than my deductible... GRRRRR.... this sucks...

No comments:

Visitors to my site


View My Stats

My Family's Legacy...

Birthday's & Anniversary's