Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Unpacking Heathers new Home....





We were very tired as we were unpacking, remember just three hours of sleep... and trying desparatly to get atleast the kitchen unpacked..





The boxes emptied quickly at the new house... I set up this tribute to Heathers mom, so it is the first thing you see when you walk in the front door,.... it turned out beautiful








And of course I had Lloyd help me set up the bedroom so someone could get a good nights sleep the first night in Heathers new home....











By Sunday night, I was exhausted, after dinner I went to the office to take a moment to myself, apparently my body said to heck with it, and I was done....






Heather was a great host, as I mooched off her for the entire weekend.. .Thanks Heather... I hope you love your new home...

No comments:

Visitors to my site


View My Stats

My Family's Legacy...

Birthday's & Anniversary's