Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Helping Heather move





For those who dont know, Heather is one of my long time friends, so, when she called me and told me that she had purchased her first home, I was ecstatic for her.... Then she asked me to help her move... and of course, being the friend that I am, I did....



I arrived friday night to help her finish packing as she had just recently had some minor belly surgery and would not be able to lift much...






Heather's Friend Janice was also there...




























We got busy right away, and accomplished a lot before Llyod show'd up to aid in some preliminary loads... we figured we would get as many boxes to the new house as possible, to make the official move on Saturday go more smoothly as several of the people that would be helping, had evening plans...






We let Heather help as little as possible... LOL

As the night wore on, we involved some power shots, and Lloyd opted for some Redbull & Vodka...


I reallly like the new living room...










Its now Saturday, and Heather and I have had a mere 3 hours of sleep, when reinforcements arrive....

















All in all, on Saturday, the move lasted from about 11:00am till about 2:30.... not too bad...

No comments:

Visitors to my site


View My Stats

My Family's Legacy...

Birthday's & Anniversary's