Monday, May 4, 2009

Our new Kitties









LOL - so, I decided to let the kids get a kittie... but not one kittie, that would be a kittie a peice... So when I went to Ohio, I had the intent of coming home with 3 out of the 5 kittens that Amanda had... I came home with all of them but one (Sorry Bugsy)




Here are the pictures of our kitties.... April, May, June & Bob.... LOL.. yep that are their names...


This kittie is April...











This kittie is May...







This kittie is June...








And this kittie is Bob, our only Boy

2 comments:

Reagan said...

April and June look identical. How can you tell them apart? Why didn't you get Bugsy too?

Melanie said...

The way the white is on thier nose is different, and we have determined that June has what looks like permanent boogies under her nose... lol....

And poor bugsy, well he wasnt a loveable kittie... that is how I ended up with Bob, I only wanted the girls, but Bob was so damn sweet I couldnt help myself.

Visitors to my site


View My Stats

My Family's Legacy...

Birthday's & Anniversary's