Thursday, April 30, 2009

Trip to Seattle

This month, I went on a wonderful trip to Washington. The kids all stayed home with Joe.





My trip out there was exciting. I arrived at the airport about an hour and a half early for my flight, mind you I was flying the day after Easter, it took me so long to check in and get through security, that I had only 10 minutes to run to my gate (A68, I was at A13), I literally ran the entire length of the gates. When I got to my gate (thoroughly out of breath) I was told there is a 10 minute rule, if your not in your seat 10 minutes prior to departure, you loose your seat to standby... I lost my seat, as I arrived at exactly 640 (the time of departure). GRRRRR... I was bumped to the 930 flight. This worked to my favor as that flight was to be a direct flight where as my 640 flight had a layover in Minneapolis. So I pulled up a seat, took out a book and settled in to wait 3 hours for my flight. About an hour into my book, we are told there is a delay with our flight, and now we will be leaving at 1020. GRRRR We actually left the airport at 1100 EST. I arrived in Washington at 1215 PST (it was a 4 hour flight), and my legs didn't work... too long on my butt I think... lol...





But I ultimately made it there in one piece and finally got to hang with my niece...

This picture was actually taken the day I left, but I am still working on uploading all the pictures

She is so cute sipping on her juice box... ah heck, she is just plain cute...

No comments:

Visitors to my site


View My Stats

My Family's Legacy...

Birthday's & Anniversary's