Monday, March 30, 2009

Sarah's Bed Room

So its Friday nite, the girls are gone to a dance... Tom is sick... Joe is out... I am in the mood to paint.... oh no....


Here is Sarah's room, before I got started on my "wild Hair Moment"





Do you notice a theme to her room... hmmmm... PINK... A nice Pepto Bismal Pink....












SO we thought (well I thought) I would lighten things up a bit... bring spring inside... make it a young room, a playful room... and get rid of the darn Pink....



So, what do you think?????




if you look close, you can see a bunny hiding by his front door in the corner by her dresser....





















I LIKE IT!!!.. How about you???




2 comments:

Reagan said...

Wow! I love it! Very creative. I love the swing hanging from the tree branch, and the hand prints for leaves, and, of course, the little door in the corner. Soooo cute!

Brenda said...

Very nice, way better than that pink. The pink would have given me nightmares where this look is relaxing and fun. Good job!

Visitors to my site


View My Stats

My Family's Legacy...

Birthday's & Anniversary's